You work hard for your money, so you’re careful about how you spend it, especially on a major investment like a new HVAC Replacement for your Las Vegas home.
So now you want to run through that list of motivators just one more time – as you should. Let an authoritative third party, the U.S. Department of Energy, lead the way. Then allow the most reliable and trustworthy HVAC company in Las Vegas, Instant Air, cushion this investment with a $1,000 summer end discount.
When it’s Time to Consider a Replacement
No matter what the brand, most HVAC systems are rugged and durable. But even when they’re well maintained and tuned up once a year, they will not last forever. As machinery, they have a definite lifespan. If you’re considering an HVAC replacement in Las Vegas, the department of energy says “the writing is on the wall” when:
- An air conditioner is more than 10 years old.
- The furnace or boiler system is more than 15 years old.
- The system is breaking down more frequently, requiring repairs.
- Your energy bills keep going up while your usage has remained constant.
- Some areas in your home are too warm, too cold or too humid.
- Your home is excessively dusty.
Why Fall is the Best Time for an HVAC Replacement in Las Vegas
Some Las Vegas residents question the wisdom of investing in a new HVAC system at the end of summer, assuming they will miss out on taking advantage of its cooling power since the hottest days of the year are behind them. The second part of this statement is probably true, but it should be weighed against some compelling realities:
- Fall is the hottest time of the year for discounts, such as Instant Air’s Summer End Closeout deal. This $1000 discount off all HVAC units can put a replacement within financial reach for homeowners on a strict budget.
- Fall is typically a slower time for HVAC companies – between the hottest days of summer and coolest days of winter – so homeowners can usually find more convenient scheduling.
- Fall is a time of more moderate temperatures in Las Vegas. Most systems can be installed in less than one day, but if you have to be without your HVAC system while a new one is being installed, fall is the time to be without it for even a short time.
- Fall obviously arrives before the end-of-year holidays, when many people understandably declare a “time-out” on home spending because so much of their money is targeted for gifts, parties and other special purchases.
Schedule Your HVAC Replacement in Las Vegas
At Instant Air, we know you work hard for your money – and we want to help you keep more of it. But just as all the 100-degree days will soon be a thing of the past, the $1,000 Summer End Closeout won’t last forever, either. Call Instant Air at (702) 385-2665 and schedule your HVAC replacement in Las Vegas while this offer remains hot.